With my first pregnancy, I found myself in the unfortunate circumstances of battling a bit of postpartum depression. While it didn't last for as long as some, it was enough of a bad experience that when I became pregnant with child #2, I knew I would need to do some things differently. Along with planning ahead and talking with my doctor, looking for natural remedies in advance, and having the tough conversations with those nearest to me about what to be watching for, I have decided to create this blog.
What is the point of this blog? I have another blog for documenting my "big" moments in life. This blog is different. My goal is to remember the good things that happen each day... the small things. The every day moments that are good. So now, 8 days after the birth of my second child, I am starting the blog. You're welcome to read along -- but this blog is mostly for me. It's a way to keep track of the good in hopes of keeping my mind focused on those things.
Anyway -- that's what this blog is about. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment